« Home | Food Friday #9: Tsunami » | Food Friday #8: Fat Bob's Smokehouse » | Food Friday #3: Tandoori's » | Food Friday #1: Steel Drums Caribbean Restaurant &... » 

Sunday, April 16, 2006 

FoodFriday #10: Shanghai Red



A very elegant and high-scale restaurant on the waterfront. What a great view and perfect ambience. Although there's nothing shanghai about Shanghai Red but you'll find a nice variety of seafood, steaks, chicken and pasta entrees. Most of the entrees range between $15-$25. I must say I am not a big fan of the food but for the experience, this is definitely a must-see when you are in Buffalo. Rating: 4/5

Kelvin: I like the concept of the place... nice view of...er... the waterfront... birdsin the diving for fish... The entrance of the restaurant was pretty cool too. like a small garden...
But I think the food was so-so., nothing fantastic. I actually find it a little bland. But the good news is, we found out that there was a decommissioned ship near the restaurant.

So anyway, I went for the Bx3 concert on the following day and it was great. Bx3 is the bass version of G3 with Stu Hamm, Billy Sheehan, and Jeff Berlin. Managed to take a picture with all 3 of them at the end but the person who took the pic messed it up. I was looking at another direction and 2/3 Jeff's head was gone. That is why I don't like to let others handle the camera!

I guess pasta really does come from china :-0

Post a Comment

About

Food Friday brings Kelvin, Kevin and Penny to new eateries every Friday evening. Join us on our culinary crusade through Buffalo, New York!
Email me

Syndicate this site (XML)

As seen by people

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates